Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

+6
Anouk Banacorne
Joel Sun
Maddie Drawson
Echapp O'Bradaigh
Léa Banacorne
Eivør Ødegård
10 participants

Presentation

Echapp O'Bradaigh
    Echapp O'Bradaigh
    Admin

Presentation - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation

Message par Echapp O'Bradaigh Mar 19 Mai - 17:12

You're welcome Smile
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused out there XD
    But the principal matter is that I couldn't figure how to recense horses part-breed (Like my Dutch Draught, it's a race that I created myself, well I don't know where I can recense them XD)
    Haha, we're here to help, and we are not a lot of members (100 maximum, and the half of active :') ) So we have all our time to help newbies XD

I saw, all was ok ^^
    In general rule, if you don't know how to do something, you can examine other's post, that helps a lot Wink
    Now you have done it, you can make your scapbook here if you want ^^
    Ah, welle thank you, I learnt something today XD
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Mar 19 Mai - 17:40

I'm late but... Welcome here ! Very Happy

I'm not very good at english, sorry ^^
    I love your avatar **
    I like TB too, you're the first breeders of this breed, I'm excited to see your horses. Very Happy

Good luck in our community Wink
    Anouk Banacorne
    Anouk Banacorne

Message par Anouk Banacorne Mar 19 Mai - 17:47

Hello ! I'm Anouk Sims on Facebook ! Are you on the group named "Sims 3 horse" ? Very Happy  Because with some peoples, we talked about this forum. ^^ Our first english member ! Youhouu ! cheers
    So, if you need help for something, to find a specific topic or other, don't worry to come ask me. Wink I know the forum like my house. Razz No, seriously welcome and I hope that you will be enjoyed on this forum ! If you want, I will can help you to traduce your sentences in French, or to send message .. Ahah ! I'm so happy !  geek
    gizpal Moro
    gizpal Moro

Message par gizpal Moro Mar 19 Mai - 18:22

Welcome ! Very Happy
    Thiago Alvárez
    Thiago Alvárez

Message par Thiago Alvárez Mar 19 Mai - 20:32

Yesss I'm not the only newbie ! xD
    Welcome there ! Smile I hope you'll enjoy the community, us french people are really nice, you'll see tongue
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Mer 20 Mai - 4:12

Thank you so much everyone! I will make my scrapbook soon. One question, so I have my own stable at Equus Sims.. Maybe you want me to have that one here? (also only thoroughbreds, and some american paint horses) or should I just make a new stable with TB's only? Smile

Also, I'm a person who doesn't use a lot of smileys, so please don't be offended if there is no smileys in a answer. I use them sometimes, but not always. I just want to make sure that no one thinks I'm mad or something, I just write like this because that's who I am.

I also wanted you to know that I make facial markings myself and I intend to share it with you. Where are the place to share it? Is it the "botique" thread? I'm really new at markings, but I need to practice as well so I might make some private ones for free too, but for now, I only do simple facial markings(stripes,blazes,stars,snips). Very Happy

@Anouk - I'm a lot around facebook sites, but sadly I don't have facebook due to a hard time in RL. I don't even want to think about making a new one (neither just a sim facebook) because I've had so much bad experience with facebook. silent
    Eiva Heikkinen
    Eiva Heikkinen

Message par Eiva Heikkinen Mer 20 Mai - 10:02

For the stables, it's as you want ! :3
    Yes ! There is a place ! It's the one called "Boutiques" (that means market). You can create your own topic to share it. (:

Dernière édition par Soledad Perez le Mer 20 Mai - 12:35, édité 1 fois
    Jany Crisps
    Jany Crisps
    Admin

Message par Jany Crisps Mer 20 Mai - 12:29

So, yes for the stables, i'm not say no at APH Wink my favorite Breed Very Happy
    And for your marking, start in "boutique" Wink If you want little help for your marking, talk me in private Very Happy aaand for me, i use a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of smiley, but when i use less, is not nessecairely because i'm frustated, but i have a bad day or other Wink
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Jeu 21 Mai - 19:38

Okay, thank you! I'm sure you will hear from me very soon, and keep an eye on the scrapbook thread, I will soon make my scrapbook and post some pictures! Very Happy
    Anouk Banacorne
    Anouk Banacorne

Message par Anouk Banacorne Jeu 21 Mai - 19:40

Oh ! I'm already excited to see this ! Very Happy
    Jany Crisps
    Jany Crisps
    Admin

Message par Jany Crisps Jeu 21 Mai - 21:59

yeah me too Very Happy so i close this post. You have any question just go in private (or modification you see in the english part, i'm not perfect ^^) and good game Very Happy

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 14:57